The training programme provided to swimmers at Inverness Swimming Club is run by an enthusiastic and very capable team of unpaid volunteers.
Each squad is lead by a Lead Coach(es) and are supported by a number of assistant coaches, volunteers – including some of our senior swimmers, and pool-side helpers.
Our two (yes, two) Head Coaches hold overall responsibility for directing, developing and, managing all aspects of squad training.
- Co-Head Coaches – Kirsty Ewan and, Stuart Dustan
- Lead Coach C Squad – Dawn Macbeth
- Lead Coach B Squad – Jennifer MacDougall
- Lead Coach A Squad – Maureen Keil and, Paul Moody
- Lead Coach Fitness Squad – Paul Moody